A big tent that has a real presence on any camp ground. This tent has more than enough space for family camping or group activities and is designed to shrug off most conditions all year round. The sewn in groundsheet is made of coated polyester fabric and will keep even the most hardened bug at bay (except for the intelligent ones who know where the door is, but they're harmless. Honest). At the top of the range, but it's a top tent, with, ok we admit it, a top price too; but it will easily last for years so it's still excellent value for money.
Features at a glance:
- A-frame entrance which diverts the rain away from the entrance
- 19.5m2 of floor space
- Air vents built into the tip of the tent
- Gauze windows with flaps
- Simple to erect
- Over hanging edge to divert drips away from the sides
- Long lasting natural cotton
- Reinforced PVC tip and tensioning points
- Heavy duty poly-hemp guy ropes with sturdy wooden stay
- Integrated groundsheet to better foil those hungry munching bugs
||Laced front entrance
||Cotton-polyester 50/50 mix: 420g/m2, water, rot and mildew repellent.
|Included as Standard
||Canvas, 3 piece steel centre pole with ground plate, steel entrance pole, guy ropes, pegs and bag.
||approx 49 kg.
Rio Grande SIG - £1125.00
Delivery - £75.00