It's big, solid, imposing and laughs in the face of the weather (but not too loudly in case there's a gale nearby). The Rio Grande is the heaviest weight 5m bell tent we carry, and it's designed to give years of excellent service in all kinds of conditions. With an optional polyester coated fabric or PVC groundsheet, and the ability to roll up the sides for that soothing summer breeze, it's a brilliant tent you'll love spending time in, year after year.
Features at a glance:
- A-frame entrance which diverts the rain away from the entrance
- 19.5m2 of floor space
- Air vents built into the tip of the tent
- Gauze windows with flaps
- Simple to erect
- Over hanging edge to divert drips away from the sides
- Long lasting tough cotton-polyester fabric
- Reinforced PVC tip and tensioning points
- Heavy duty poly-hemp guy ropes with sturdy wooden stay
- Optional groundsheet to better contain the curiosity of all those bugs
||Laced front entrance
||Ground sheet made from either polyester fabric: 450g/m2, coated on both side or PVC
||Cotton-polyester 50/50 mix: 420g/m2, water, rot and mildew repellent. Ground strip: polyester fabric coated on both sides.
|Included as Standard
||Canvas, 3 piece steel centre pole with ground plate and steel entrance pole, guy ropes, pegs and bag.
||approx 37 kg.
Rio Grande - £835.00
Delivery - £40.00