The Ohio is one of our 5m versions of the traditional bell tent and provides a huge space for camping, festivals (no more cheap and nasty tents that collapse when it rains) or even just chilling with your mates. Made from 320g cotton it's suitable for all year round camping and has the option of a polyester coated groundsheet, plus the sides can be rolled up to catch the breeze on those long hot summer days.
Features at a glance:
- A-frame entrance which diverts the rain away from the entrance
- 19.5m2 of floor space
- Air vents built into the tip of the tent
- Gauze windows with flaps
- Simple to erect
- Over hanging edge to divert drips away from the sides
- Long lasting natural cotton
- Reinforced PVC tip and tensioning points
- Heavy duty poly-hemp guy ropes with sturdy wooden stay
- Optional groundsheet to protect the grass and all your lovely stuff
||Laced front entrance
||Ground sheet made from either polyester coated fabric 450g/m2, coated on both sides.
||Cotton: 320g/m2, water, rot and mildew repellent.
|Included as Standard
||Canvas, 3 piece steel centre pole with ground plate, steel entrance pole, guy ropes, pegs and bag.
||approx 29 kg.
Ohio - £755.00
Delivery - £45.00