Traditional and very popular 4m bell tent made from modern cotton. Water, rot and mildew treated, an absolute delight to camp in. Not only is this tent practical, simple and versatile, but it will give years of fantastic service. Sides can be rolled up to air the tent or catch the summer breeze. A constant best seller and with good reason. The A-frame is at a fixed angle rather than adjustable with three settings for the legs. This version has a laced entrance.
Features at a glance:
- A-frame entrance which diverts the rain away from the entrance
- 12.5m2 of floor space
- Air vents built into the tip of the tent
- Gauze windows with flaps
- Simple to erect
- Over hanging edge to divert drips away from the sides
- Long lasting natural cotton
- Reinforced PVC tip and tensioning points
- Heavy duty poly-hemp guy ropes with sturdy wooden stay
- Optional groundsheet to protect the grass and you (from bugs with the munchies)
||Zipped front entrance (Laced on request)
||Ground sheet made from polyester coated fabric 450g/m2 coated on both sides.
||Cotton: 280g/m2, water, rot and mildew repellent.
|Included as Standard
||Canvas, 2 piece centre pole and steel entrance pole, guy ropes, pegs and bag.
||approx 19 kg.
Missouri Laced Entrance - £705.00
Delivery - £45.00