The Kentucky is deceptively large for such a simple and quick tent to erect and the Airtex version is also incredibly light. The generous centre height means that you can stand and stretch in the morning (enough space for Yoga but not for Tai Chi) while the 14 square metres of floor space means you can live, sleep and party in luxury (please party responsibly and don't forget to invite all the neighbours too). An optional groundsheet adds to the comfort factor and helps keep the tent free of unwanted bug-shaped visitors who eat all the munchies and never bring a bottle.
Features at a glance:
- Classic square tent
- 14m2 of floor space
- Gauze window with flap in the door
- Large gauze window opposite the entrance
- Simple to erect
- Over hanging edge to divert drips away from the sides
- Double zippered door makes entering and exiting easy
- Reinforced PVC tip and tensioning points
- 11 kg less than the standard Kentucky
||440 x 330 cm
||Double zippered in front wall
||Groundsheet made from polyester fabric: 450g/m2, coated on both sides.
||WR17 Airtex from Tencate.
|Included as Standard
||Canvas, steel centre pole, entrance poles, guy ropes, pegs and bag.
||approx 15 kg.
Kentucky Airtex - £1130.00
Delivery - £40.00