The Columbia is identical to the Missouri apart from the type of cotton used. This tent is made from a heavier, and therefore harder wearing, cotton. This is the tent to choose if you are serious about all year round camping in a small bell tent. There's an optional heavy duty groundsheet and the sides can be rolled up to air the tent or catch those elusive summer breezes.
Features at a glance:
- A-frame entrance which diverts the rain away from the entrance
- 12.5m2 of floor space
- Air vents built into the tip of the tent
- Gauze windows with flaps
- Simple to erect
- Over hanging edge to divert drips away from the sides
- Long lasting natural cotton
- Reinforced PVC tip and tensioning points
- Heavy duty poly-hemp guy ropes with sturdy wooden stay
||Laced front entrance (Zipper on request)
||Groundsheet made from polyester fabric: 450g/m2, coated on both
||Cotton: 400g/m2, water, rot and mildew repellent. Ground strip: polyester fabric coated on both sides.
|Included as Standard
||Canvas, 2 piece wooden centre pole and steel entrance pole, guy ropes, pegs and bag.
||approx 25 kg.
Columbia no groundsheet - £950.00
Delivery - £45.00