How big? Over 32 square metres, that's how big. And still it only weighs in at 78kg including the frame. Neat, eh? Has the same options as the size 1 tents (groundsheet, inner tent and partition) but in a bigger space. This is a good solid multi use tent. People have purchased these for shows, kitchen tents and group tents - whatever you need a frame tent for, this supplies it, year after year after year; more than paying back the investment you make in it.
Features at a glance:
- Simple to erect sturdy frame tent
- Removable sides and end to create an open space
- Gauze windows with toggled flaps
- Sides can be rolled up or opened as awnings (additional poles, guys and pegs required)
- Roof made from tough, long lasting PVC or WR from Tencate
- Optional groundsheet
- Optional Inner tent
- Integral mud flap
||720 x 450 cm
||Groundsheet made from polyester fabric: 450g/m2, coated on both sides,
Inner tent, partition wall.
||Roof: polyester coated: 530g/m2. Tent walls: cotton: 285g/m2, water rot and
mildew repellent. Ground strip and splash guard: polyester coated fabric.
|Included as Standard
||Canvas, frame, guy ropes, pegs and bag.
Alaska size 2 - £2430.00
Delivery - £115.00