Ok, so what is the difference, other than a few quid whacked on top? WR is an acrylic coated cotton fabric manufactured to a high environmental standard. Long lasting, weather proof, environmentally friendly and designed to reduce condensation. It's a better material so you pay a small premium. Still a great tent, though, and one that'll serve you well for many years. Options include a groundsheet, inner tent (with built in groundsheet) and a partition, giving you flexibility in how you use the space. Nice.
Features at a glance:
- Simple to erect sturdy frame tent
- Removable sides and end to create an open space
- Gauze windows with toggled flaps
- Sides can be rolled up or opened as awnings (additional poles, guys and pegs required)
- Roof made from tough, long lasting PVC or WR from Tencate
- Optional groundsheet
- Optional Inner tent
- Integral mud flap
||540 x 450 cm
||Groundsheet made from polyester fabric: 450g/m2, coated on both sides,
Inner tent, partition wall.
||Roof: WR from Tencate. Tent walls: cotton: 285g/m2, water rot and
mildew repellent. Ground strip and splash guard: polyester coated fabric.
|Included as Standard
||Canvas, frame, guy ropes, pegs and bag.
Alaska size 1 WR - £2065.00
Delivery - £100.00