A bigger version (but not the biggest) of the Alabama frame tent range. An additional 40cm, which doesn't seem like much, but it equates to an additional 1.8 square metres of space. Useful to fit in another table so a couple of your slaves, sorry, scouts, can help prepare the food or to squeeze in some more bodies when it's pouring down and you don't want them to play in the rain.
Features at a glance:
- Ideal kitchen or group tent
- Polyester coated roof for durability and weather-proofing
- Gauze windows with toggled flaps
- Sides can be rolled up or opened as awnings (additional poles, guys and pegs required)
- Solid steel frame for stability and robustness
- Optional groundsheet
- Optional Inner tent
||490 x 450 cm
||Groundsheet made from polyester fabric: 450g/m2, coated on both sides,
Inner tent 200 x 210cm
||Roof: polyester coated: 530g/m2. Tent walls: cotton: 310g/m2, water rot and
mildew repellent. Ground strip: polyester coated fabric.
|Included as Standard
||Canvas, frame, guy ropes, pegs and bag.
Alabama size 2 - £1210.00
Delivery - £75.00